2. Personal Information Collection
We only collect and use Personal Information to the extent necessary to provide you with the Services. We collect Personal Information for the Website to provide you with a better online experience.We Also provide the following services:Suggesting connections between users and investors For The Company to accurately determine the quality of connections. Delivery of product and service To deliver the Services,fulfill and manage customer orders and provide customer support.Marketing and communications To send marketing and promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.User management To allow users to create and manage their accounts so they can use the Services. 3. Personal Information Retention We keep Personal Information for the shortest time necessary to provide you with Services And to meet all our legal and compliance obligations. To determine this retention period, we take into account (i) the nature of the Personal Information gathered;and (ii) the nature of our legal and compliance obligations. All Personal Information no longer required by us is destroyed and/or erased.
4. Anonymized Data We may use, collect and share Anonymized Data for any purpose at our discretion. Anonymized Data cannot be used to reveal your identity(either directly or indirectly). We may retain all Anonymized Data indefinitely.Anonymized Data includes: Device data: This includes information about the device used to interact with our Services.Location data: This includes geolocation data (based on your IP address). Log and usage data: This includes usage and performance information with respect to our Services.
5. Personal Data from Third Parties We may, from time to time, obtain Personal Information from third parties to enable us to better tailor our Services To you (Third Party Personal Information). When we obtain Third Party Personal Information, we will notify you within one month.If we use or share Third Party Personal Information, we will notify you immediately.
6. Your Rights With respect to Personal Information we hold, you have the following rights: Access: You may request from us access to your data that we hold on you. Rectification: If the data we hold on you is inaccurate, you may request that we correct it. If the data we hold is incomplete, you may request that we complete it.Erasure: Subject to certain conditions, you may request that we erase all of the data we hold on you.Restrictions: Subject to certain conditions, you may request that we restrict the processing of data we hold on you.Portability: Subject to certain conditions, you may request that we transfers all the data we hold on you to a third party (including yourself).Objections: Subject to certain conditions, you may object to us processing the data we hold on you.
8. Your Account If you choose to create an online account with us, you have the right to: Update or delete your account at any time; and Opt-out of receiving emails and other communications from us.
9. Public Posts You may choose to engage with our Services by posting or sharing your own content (including Personal Information)on our Website. If you choose to voluntarily share Personal Information on a publicly available forum, we cannot prevent the further use of your Personal Information.
11. Minors We do not knowingly collect information on children under the age of 16 (“Child”). If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a Child without their parent's verifiable authorization to access our Services,we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
13. Third Party Advertising We use third-party remarketing services to advertise on third-party websites are you have visited the Website. These are set out below:Facebook: You can set your preferences as it relates to Facebook's advertising by visiting their website at https://en- gb.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
15. Merger, acquisition or asset saleIf we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, your Personal Information may be transferred.
or write to us at L3, 31 Alfred Street,Sydney NSW 2000.
or write to the DPO at L3, 31 Alfred Street, Sydney NSW 2000.If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to lodge a complaint at anytime to your relevant authority.